CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment of Assistants – 2015
CSIR MADRAS COMPLEX
CHENNAI – 600 113
ADVERTISEMENT NO. MC-02/2015
Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts as detailed below in the CSIR Madras Complex (CMC), Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
|Post Code||Designation||Pay Scale, Grade Pay & Total Emoluments||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification||Age limit|
|(as on 20.04.2015)|
|A-1||Assistant (General) Gr.III (Hindi)||PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900
[Gross Emoluments Rs. 19562/- approx. as on date]
|10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 30* w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
(* 30 w.p.m. correspond to 9000 KDPH (Key Depression per Hour) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Time allowed is 10 minutes).
|28 years for both the posts.|
|A-2||Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Gr.III||One
|10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 35* w.p.m in English on Computer.
(* 35 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH (Key Depression per Hour) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Time allowed is 10 minutes).
Desirable Qualification for both the posts: Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation
MODE OF SELECTION: On the basis of competitive examination in:
- General Hindi (for Post Code A-1) / General English (for Post Code A-2) and General Knowledge for both the posts
- Proficiency in computer typing speed @ 30 / 35 wpm * in Hindi / English respectively
- followed by interview by a Selection Committee.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit:-
- Up to 35 years in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husband & who are not remarried. They are required to provide the following documentary evidence :
- in case of widow, Death certificate of her husband together with the affidavit that she has not remarried since.
- in case of divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment / decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an affidavit in respect of divorced women that they have not remarried since.
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- 03 years after deduction of actual military service from their actual age in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- 5 years applicable for the persons who had been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J & K State to the effect that he / she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of State of J & K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
- There will be no age restriction in the case of Departmental candidates.
The date for determining the age limit, qualifications, etc., shall be the last date for submission of Online Applications i.e. April 20, 2015.
FEE: Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- by way of crossed Demand Draft from any nationalised bank drawn in favour of “CSIR Madras Complex, payable at Chennai”. The same should be drawn on or before 20.04.2015 and valid for at least 3 months. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through CMC website http://www.csircmc.res.in and must send the hard copy (print-out of online application).
Online Application will be available on CMC website http://www.csircmc.res.in upto April 20, 2015 (05.30 pm) only , i.e. the last date for submission of applications Online. After filling up the application form online, the candidate can verify / edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all respects. After finalizing and submission of the same online, candidate has to take a print out of the application submitted online.
The hard copy (print-out of each online application) duly accompanied by Self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and community (if applicable) and a recent passport size self signed photograph together with the Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of _____________ (Post Code _______ )” so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113, Tamil Nadu, on or before April 30, 2015 (05.30 p.m.).
Download the official notification for complete details: