NCERT walk-in for Junior Project Fellows – 2014
Department of Teacher Education
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
Subject: Appointment of Two Junior Project Fellows Walk-in-interview
Department of Teacher Education will hold the Walk-in Interview on 13.05.2014 at 11.00 a.m. to recruit Two JPFs on purely temporary basis under the project of Department as given below:
(i) Publication of Journal of Indian Education (Published in English) (PAC Code No. 10.01)
(ii) Bhartiya Adhunik Shiksha 3 (PAC Code No. 10.01)
Essential Qualifications: Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Education / Languages (Hindi for BAS) with at least 55% Marks in aggregate.
(i) Working knowledge of computers-MS Office, Internet Page Maker,
(ii) Editing books, Journals etc.,
(iii) Typing on Computer in Hindi (for Bhartiya Adhunik Shiksha) and in English for (Journal of Indian Education)
Age: Below 30 Years (relaxed for SC/ST and female candidates by 5 years)
Tenure: Up to 31st March, 2015
Fellowship: Rs.l 6,000/- per month(NET Qualified)
Rs. 14,000/- per month (Non NET)
Date and Time of Interview: 13.05.2014 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue: Room No. 4, 3rd floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT Campus, New Delhi-110 016.
The interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may attend the interview on 13.05.2014 at 11.00 a.m. at Room No.4, 3ld floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT Campus, New Delhi-110 016 with a copy of their bio-data and certificates and testimonials. They may also bring their original certificates for verification.
1. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) Educational qualifications (ii) Experience etc.
2. Fellowship is purely temporary.
3. Candidates already in job should forward their applications through their employers and/or come with a “Non Objection Certificate.”
4. The project fellows who have already worked in the Council for 2 and half years need not apply.
5. Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.