GSECL recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak – 2017
GUJARAT STATE ELECTRICITY CORPORATION LIMITED
VIDYUT BHAVAN, RACE COURSE, VADODARA – 390 007.
GSECL INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF
VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL / INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL / ENVIRONMENT / METALLURGY / CIVIL)
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Power Stations at different locations with installed capacity 6153.771 MW. GSECL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Engineers in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Environment, Metallurgy and Civil.
Vacancies and Roster:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||VS(JE) Electrical||45||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.|
|2||VS(JE) Mechanical||41||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.|
|3||VS(JE) Instrmnt. & Control||12||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in I&C Engineering from recognized University.|
|4||VS(JE) Environment||01||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Environment Engineering from recognized University.|
|5||VS(JE) Metallurgy||01||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering from recognized University.|
|6||VS(JE) Civil||10||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized University.|
Equivalent Degree considered as under:-
- BE/BTech (Electrical and Electronics) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Electrical).
- BE/BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Instrument & Control)
Percentage: No minimum percentage requirement.
- The stated vacancies are probable and the actual vacancies and subsequent vacancies are subject to promotions, retirement, separation on any other account, sanction, abolition of post, compassionate appointments etc. No candidate shall claim a right based on the above stated vacancies roster position.
- As per applicable Roster rules.
- State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed.
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
2) Age limit: (As on the date of 06.11.2017)
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SC, ST and SEBC Candidates
- Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|PWD (Person with Disability) Candidates||10 years|
|Female Candidates||05 years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the GUVNL and subsidiary Companies.
(On production of affidavit attached herewith)
|Upto age of 40 years|
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
- The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as approved by GUVNL.
- The candidates who have completed their Apprenticeship under BOAT Scheme in GSECL may also apply.
- The PWD (Person with Disability) candidates with disability of One Leg (OL) and Hearing Handicapped (HH) for Electrical Stream and one Arm (OA), One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH) for Mechanical & Civil Stream can apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon/Government Designated Authority, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
- As per prevailing rules of the Company and Govt. of Gujarat, candidates having 40% and above disability shall be considered PH in categories stated above.
3. Period of Engagement: Two Years as Vidyut Sahayak
4. Fixed Remuneration per month
> 1st year – Rs. 21,550/-
> 2nd year – Rs. 23,550/-
5. Fees (Non Refundable):
|SEBC and UR Candidates||Rs. 500 /-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250 /-|
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates are required to apply ON-LINE Application only through http://www.gsecl.in.
- The candidates shall have to generate application number by registering on line by filling up the On-line Application Form and follow step by step instructions.
- The link for on-line registration will open from 06.11.2017. Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 26.11.2017 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 28.11.2017 in case of fees paid through challan.
- Candidates are requested to visit on www.gsecl.in for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications.
Read the official notification for complete details: